The ROC-IT line, is unlike any other selectorized equipment. ROC-IT products make the user an integral part of the exercise motion by continually adjusting the position of the user as they engage the target muscles to move the exercise arm. By continually moving and adjusting the user’s body throughout the range of motion, the Hoist Roc-It Pec Fly ensure correct biomechanics throughout the exercise.
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT line from HOIST. Using ROX technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the Hoist Roc-It Pec Fly embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Each exercise arm has dual pivots for user defined exercise path
- Swiveling handles self align to the user’s wrist during exercise
- Starts with the exercise handles positioned at the upper-chest level, then rocks rearward which recruits the mid and low chest muscles during exercise movement
- Designed to reduce the stresses placed upon the anterior shoulder capsule associated with horizontal extension and internal rotation of the arm
- Ratcheting seat adjustment