The Rogue Z Hyper upgrades several features from our standard RH-2 Reverse Hyper machine, including a new bolt-together design (for easier portability), a beefed up 3×3” 11-gauge steel construction, and adjustable front handles (ranging from 2-14″ from pad edge) that allow users of any size to custom-tailor their desired hand placement.
The two plate storage posts on the Z Hyper each have 10.5″ loadable length. With the addition of an optional base crossmember (bolts below the handles), users can also attach bands to the storage posts for greater resistance and more variation. Anyone who has injured their back knows that the pressure needs to be relieved and circulation restored to the injured area in order to rehabilitate. The reverse hyperextension machine offers one of the best methods for achieving this
- Compatible with all increments of bumpers and steel, including 45LB steel plates
- 10.5″ loadable length on each side of the swing arm allows for a capacity of over 700LB of steel plates
- Adjustable Front Handles (ranging from 2-14″ from pad edge) to accommodate varying user heights
- Over-sized Pad with extended lip portion for better comfort
- Dimensions 10.5″ L x 43″ W x 45″ H
- Weight 323 Lbs