Woodway treadmills feature state-of-the-art technology that provides the user with an experience unlike any other. Users can perform various exercises using the free belt providing a full-body workout. The Woodway 4Front Treadmill with HDTV has belts that are comprised of numerous individual shock-absorbing slats that have been scientifically proven to reduce harmful shock to joints, muscles, and connective tissue; a luxury you won’t experience on any conventional treadmill.
Each treadmill is designed to create significantly less friction and wear, resulting in a belt that will never need tracking adjustments, that will never need to be waxed, and that will never flip a deck since there isn’t one. In addition to less wear and tear on its components, WOODWAY’s unique design is also more efficient, requiring about 50% less electricity to operate compared to a normal treadmill.
- 10 preprogrammed workouts
- Ability to create custom user workouts (up to 99)
- Fitness testing (pre-loaded U.S. Military, Medical & Fire Department protocols)
- Network capable along with usage monitoring
- Multiple LED Readouts (speed, incline, distance, calories, time, pace, heart rate, and METs)
- USB port for exporting workout data and charging mobile devices
- Bluetooth for mobile apps like RunSocial (all 4Front displays)