ARTIS® Vario is unique in the way it follows your stride and automatically adapts to movement. Enjoy a broad range of exercises from the very first step with the innovative self-start system. Designed in Italy, the Vario is essentially a non-impact machine; this carries the added benefit of being able to strengthen joints, bones, and muscles without risk of injury and future joint problems. Smooth and quiet, you can be sure that the Technogym Vario Artis Elliptical will make a fine addition to any space and perform your workout at any hour without the loud humming noises that traditional cross trainers carry.
The award winning Technogym Vario Artis Elliptical has been designed to offer the most varied full body workout in the market. Unlike a tradition fixed elliptical cross trainer, it allows you to define your own range of movement with each stride. The range of movement covers everything from a vertical step, through a standard elliptical range and onto Technogym’s unique ‘Vario’ movement, the ‘Vario’ movement has been designed to replicate a fast running motion, you can extend your stride.
- Three types of motion: step, elliptical, and vario
- Quiet and smooth
- Intense, natural training unlike any cardio machine
- No impact means less stress on joints and bones
- Seamless transitions between types of motion
- Resistance at 120 SPM: 30-500
- Step Height: 170 mm
- Lateral Supports: Yes
- Fast Track Control with Visual Setup: Yes
- Calorie Coach: Yes
- Goal Oriented Display: Yes
- Plug & Play System: Yes
- Max User Weight: 352 lbs
- Weight: 440 lbs
- Dimensions: 73″ L x 29″ W x 67″ H
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review