Get your cardio workout jump started with the Technogym Synchro 700e with Visioweb machine, with its rear drive trajectory and belt drive system it ensures a smooth and impact-free movement with levels of difficulty that can be easily adjusted with the Fast Track Control and no need to interact with the display. And the 700 model does feature the goal orientated feedback to motivate you during your workouts.
Created and designed to help eliminate muscle and joint strain during training, the Technogym Synchro 700e with Visioweb, the professional elliptical trainer, helps improve coordination and balance. From athletes to the elderly, the total body cardiovascular exercise of the Synchro helps to reduce fat mass as well as improve muscle, joint elasticity and flexibility. The small distance between platforms helps ensure a natural posture, while the goal oriented display provides feedback and motivation. The Technogym Synchro 700e with Visioweb is perfect for the complete training of legs and upper body parts.
- Goal oriented display feedback and motivation
- Touch screen display
- Double Hand Sensor is equipped with hand levers on both upper handles
- Easy to handle and move thanks to the two rear wheels positioned under the platform
- Design Family Feeling with Selection and Biostrength.
- Wellness System Compatible
- Easily Adjustable Resistance Levels through Fast Track Controls
- Trains Cardiovascular System
- Watch TV: If you’re training and want to keep your hands free, you can attach a coax cable from your TV service provider to scan and view available channels.
- Games: During less demanding training sessions, clicking this button provides access to games such as Backgammon and Solitaire.
- Use iPhone or iPod: You can connect your iPod or iPhone to the machine via the special dock on the left hand side. You can charge your only device, or listen to music using the device itself – not the treadmill. VISIOWEB supports all iPhone models from the third generation and all iPod models from the fourth generation (newest updates from Apple required).
- Difficulty Levels: 1 – 25
- Stride Length: 19″
- Dimensions: 81″L x 28″W x 63″H
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review