Developed by rehabilitation professionals, adaptability makes the Scifit Pro 2 Total Body Ergometer the choice for physical therapy or total body wellness. Its effectiveness means therapists can treat more patients in less time. Its sophisticated program options make documenting functional outcome easy. The Scifit Pro 2 Total Body Ergometer offers the versatility to meet the needs of the full spectrum of clients. The PRO2 offers upper body, lower body or total body exercise.
Its effectiveness means therapists can treat more patients in less time. Its sophisticated program options make documenting functional outcome easy. The seat is adjustable from either side and the premium seat is also adjustable up/down and forward/back. Remove the seat to make the exerciser wheelchair accessible. The SciFit Pro Series Total and Upper Body Exerciser has bi-directional resistance that facilitates strengthening of reciprocal muscle groups for a more complete rehabilitation or therapy session.
- True adjustable step-through – allowing all users full access.
- Adjustable upper and lower cranks – for greater range of movement, exercise variety and a custom fit.
Includes a Standard Seat, which moves fore and aft, up and down, manually. (You can upgrade your Standard Seat with a
- Passive Assistance – The upper and lower cranks on the PRO2 are dependent allowing individuals to use passive assistance – using strong limbs to drive weaker limbs through the range of motion.
- ADA Compliant – Seat removes for easy wheelchair access.
- Very low starting resistance – (5 watts) start and maintain program function at extremely low speeds and resistance.
- Versatile – Lower body only, upper body only, or total body exercise.
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review