The Precor TRM 885 Treadmill is the top-of-the- line treadmill for commercial facilities, renowned for its performance and durability. A 3° decline option and maximum speed of 16 mph are unique to the TRM 885. The Precor TRM 885 Treadmill is equipped with Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT) and Ground Effects Impact Control (GFX), the TRM 885 delivers a smooth and natural feel when running or walking. The Precor 885 version 2 Treadmill is rated high in performance & durability. The Precor TRM 885 Treadmill comes with the P80 touchscreen console. Equipped with a touch screen console just like a high-end phone, and a simple, intuitive interface that draws users deeper into their workout, the 880 Line console is a reliable fitness solution that will provide a personalized fitness experience that engages and motivates them to come back for more.
- Integrated Footplant Technology: makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in-control.
- Deck and Belt: Rear deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform to reduce shock to runner and provides a firm push off. Deck and belt require no external lubrication. Deck is a one-inch Slik-Dek bed composed of 52 lb high -density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life. Seigling E8 special weave multi-ply polyester belt, with dry lubricant integrated into the material, is exclusive to Precor.
- Elevation system: generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Frame: Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.