The insight driven design of the Precor TRM 731 Treadmill with P82 Console delivers the same reliability, performance, and efficiency that Precor is known for at a budget-friendly price. Built for high-use on our commercial platform, this treadmill sacrifices nothing in longevity, making it a money-saving valuable investment. Features like the Active Status Light make it easy to maintain for any of your staff and decreases product downtime. At the same time, the Precor TRM 731 Treadmill with P82 Console delivers a consistent Precor feel and comfort for your exercisers.
IFT is Precor’s patented motor drive system that fully complements your natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue. With a touch screen console just like a high-end phone, and a simple, intuitive interface that draws users deeper into their workout, the P82 console is a reliable fitness solution that will provide a personalized fitness experience that engages and motivates them to come back for more.
- Integrated Footplant Technology: Fully complements exercisers natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Ground Effects: Impact Control System New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
- Motor IFT-Drive: controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance and a smooth, natural feel.
- Deck and Belt: Multi-ply polyester belt with optimized lubrication integrated into the material, exclusive to Precor. The running belt is combined with a pre-waxed deck that offers added lubrication especially during the initial break-in period of the treadmill. The deck is mounted to the GFX system independent of the frame resulting in a stable, quieter treadmill.
- Elevation System: Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance.