The Nautilus Nitro Prone Leg Curl is a compact, durable, and ergonomic 26-piece line of variable resistance selectorized strength machines designed to adapt to the way the body moves for more efficient performance and quicker results. Nautilus Nitro equipment utilizes Optimal Strength Curve Technology, which ensures smooth resistance and correct muscle recruitment through the entire movement, as well as dynamically matches the user’s strength curve through a patented four-bar linkage mechanism and converging axis movements. The partially shielded weight stacks are seat-accessible and bright yellow adjustment knobs are easy to identify and user-friendly.
A Nautilus Nitro Prone Leg Curl is, and can best be described as follows: A Leg Curl is a plate-loaded or selectorized piece of gym equipment available in variations including: Seated, Prone (lying), Bent-over, Kneeling, or Standing, and is designed to strengthen the Hamstrings muscles of the legs during Strength Training. The user lifts the loaded or selected weight by flexing the knees against an adjustable lower leg pad in a curling motion, bringing the feet closer to the hips.
- Classic full-range variable resistance cams and converging axis movements
- Partially shielded weight stack in 5 lb increments to allow users to change resistance quickly and conveniently
- Each unit features 2in x 4in steel frames for maximum durability
- Super smooth belt drives
- Ergo Grip rotating handles
- Traditional seat pads
- Quick-set leg pad for proper positioning of all users
- Heavily padded movement arm roller for user comfort
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review