The Nautilus Nitro Lower Back is a compact, durable, and ergonomic line of variable resistance selectorized strength machines designed to adapt to the way the body moves for more efficient performance and quicker results. Nautilus Nitro Plus equipment utilizes Optimal Strength Curve Technology, which ensures smooth resistance and correct muscle recruitment through the entire movement, as well as dynamically matches the user’s strength curve through a patented four-bar linkage mechanism and converging axis movements. The partially shielded weight stacks are seat-accessible and bright yellow adjustment knobs are easy to identify and user-friendly. The Nautilus Nitro Pus line offers the same functionality and technology as Nautilus Nitro machines, but the upgraded appearance and special enhancements will definitely attract attention.
A Nautilus Nitro Lower Back is, and can best be described as follows: A Back Extension, or Low Back Extension, is a plate-loaded or selectorized piece of fitness equipment designed to work the muscles of the Lower Back during strength training. The user is in a seated position and lifts the loaded or selected weight by pushing against a back pad while extending the spine.
- Classic full-range variable resistance cams and converging axis movements
- Sleek, tower shields feature brushed steel fronts, while the backs are finished to match the color of the machine
- Convenient accessory trays, mounted on each weight stack, give your members a place to put their water bottles and other personal items
- E-Z Glide contoured seats accommodate any user with a quick, simple adjustment
- Ergo Grip technology provides complete and independent arm movement, enabling a user-defined path of motion
- Oversized padded handgrips make pressing exercises more comfortable
- Adjustable foot platform to position knees above hip joint, eliminating pelvic thrust and maintaining axis alignment for a successful workout
- Large, flat back pad spreads out over larger area and pivots for user comfort