The Nautilus Nitro line is a compact, durable, and ergonomic 26-piece line of variable resistance selectorized strength machines designed to adapt to the way the body moves for more efficient performance and quicker results. Nautilus Nitro equipment utilizes Optimal Strength Curve Technology, which ensures smooth resistance and correct muscle recruitment through the entire movement, as well as dynamically matches the user’s strength curve through a patented four-bar linkage mechanism and converging axis movements. The partially shielded weight stacks are seat-accessible and bright yellow adjustment knobs are easy to identify and user-friendly.
A Nautilus Nitro Leg Extension is, and can best be described as follows: A Leg Extension is a plate-loaded or selectorized piece of fitness equipment designed to strengthen the Quadriceps muscles of the legs when the user extends the knees and pushes the loaded or selected weight away from the body. The user is typically seated with the legs bent slightly more than 90 degrees and comfortably braced behind an adjustable lower leg pad.
- Classic full-range variable resistance cams and converging axis movements
- Partially shielded weight stack in 5 lb increments to allow users to change resistance quickly and conveniently
- Each unit features 2in x 4in steel frames for maximum durability
- Super smooth belt drives
- Ergo Grip rotating handles
- Traditional seat pads
- Quick-set leg pad for proper positioning of all users
- Heavily padded movement arm roller for user comfort
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review