The Nautilus Nitro line is a compact, durable, and ergonomic 26-piece line of variable resistance selectorized strength machines designed to adapt to the way the body moves for more efficient performance and quicker results. Nautilus Nitro equipment utilizes Optimal Strength Curve Technology, which ensures smooth resistance and correct muscle recruitment through the entire movement, as well as dynamically matches the user’s strength curve through a patented four-bar linkage mechanism and converging axis movements. The partially shielded weight stacks are seat-accessible and bright yellow adjustment knobs are easy to identify and user-friendly.
A Nautilus Nitro Lateral Raise is, and can best be described as follows: A Lateral Raise is a plate-loaded or selectorized piece of gym equipment designed to strengthen the shoulder muscles when the user lifts the loaded or selected weight upward and away from the body until the elbows reach shoulder level. The user is in a seated position with arms bent 90 degrees at the sides, positioned comfortably under pads placed outside the Biceps Brachii muscles, and grasps the available handles before raising the arms.
- Classic full-range variable resistance cams and converging axis movements
- Partially shielded weight stack in 5 lb increments to allow users to change resistance quickly and conveniently
- Each unit features 2in x 4in steel frames for maximum durability
- Super smooth belt drives
- Ergo Grip rotating handles
- Traditional seat pads
- Pivoting handle grips accommodate different forearm lengths
- High resolution “EZ-Glide” adjustable seat ratchets up into place