The Nautilus Nitro Incline Press is a compact, durable, and ergonomic line of variable resistance selectorized strength machines designed to adapt to the way the body moves for more efficient performance and quicker results. Nautilus Nitro Plus equipment utilizes Optimal Strength Curve Technology, which ensures smooth resistance and correct muscle recruitment through the entire movement, as well as dynamically matches the user’s strength curve through a patented four-bar linkage mechanism and converging axis movements. The partially shielded weight stacks are seat-accessible and bright yellow adjustment knobs are easy to identify and user-friendly. The Nautilus Nitro Pus line offers the same functionality and technology as Nautilus Nitro machines, but the upgraded appearance and special enhancements will definitely attract attention.
A Nautilus Nitro Plus Incline Press is, and can best be described as follows: An Incline Press machine is a plate-loaded or selectorized piece of exercise equipment that works the muscles of the Chest during Strength Training. The user is in a seated position with an angled back pad, grasping horizontal handles placed at chest level, and lifts the loaded or selected weight by extending the arms and pushing the weight away from the body.
- Classic full-range variable resistance cams and converging axis movements
- Sleek, tower shields feature brushed steel fronts, while the backs are finished to match the color of the machine
- Convenient accessory trays, mounted on each weight stack, give your members a place to put their water bottles and other personal items
- E-Z Glide contoured seats accommodate any user with a quick, simple adjustment
- Ergo Grip technology provides complete and independent arm movement, enabling a user-defined path of motion
- Oversized padded handgrips make pressing exercises more comfortable
- Multiple position oversized handles distribute load over greater area of hands for increased comfort and user preference
- Seat back angle simulates 35-degree angle for isolation of upper pectoral muscles
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review