The Nautilus Nitro Abdominal is a compact, durable, and ergonomic 26-piece line of variable resistance selectorized strength machines designed to adapt to the way the body moves for more efficient performance and quicker results. Nautilus Nitro equipment utilizes Optimal Strength Curve Technology, which ensures smooth resistance and correct muscle recruitment through the entire movement, as well as dynamically matches the user’s strength curve through a patented four-bar linkage mechanism and converging axis movements. The partially shielded weight stacks are seat-accessible and bright yellow adjustment knobs are easy to identify and user-friendly.
A Nautilus Nitro Abdominal is, and can best be described as follows: An Abdominal Machine is a plate-loaded or selectorized machine designed to strengthen the abdominal muscles of the torso during Strength Training. When using an abdominal machine the user is typically seated with a pad held to the chest and the feet braced, and lifts the loaded or selected weight by flexing the abdominals and pushing the pad toward the knees in a crunching or curling motion.
- Classic full-range variable resistance cams and converging axis movements
- Partially shielded weight stack in 5 lb increments to allow users to change resistance quickly and conveniently
- Each unit features 2in x 4in steel frames for maximum durability
- Super smooth belt drives
- Ergo Grip rotating handles
- Traditional seat pads
- Elbow and back pads with hand grips provide upper body stabilization
- Leg anchoring ankle pads provide lower body stabilization