To develop the Matrix S-Drive treadmill, Matrix began by listening to the needs of the fitness world and rising to the challenge. In this case, they discovered that group circuit training environments and athletic performance training facilities were looking for the same thing — a tool to help users take on the 30-second all-out sprints of high-intensity interval training (HIIT). What they needed didn’t have to be pretty, high-tech or even exceptionally comfortable. It did have to be intense, engaging and easy to get on and off in fast-paced training environments.
Our design team got to work in late 2013, and soon a solution began to take shape. Only the Matrix S-Drive Treadmill Performance Trainer gives you everything you get from self-powered treadmills, weighted sleds, resistance parachutes and harness systems in one space-saving footprint. Everything you get from self-powered treadmills, weighted sleds, resistance parachutes and harness systems in one space-saving footprint. The Matrix S-Drive Treadmill is designed for maximum versatility and intensity, athletes can perform forward, lateral or reverse movements to maximize neuromuscular development and enhance agility.
- Self-powered with true zero start and unlimited top speed
- Dedicated sled bar and sled brake with 8 resistance settings and equivalent max pushing of 270 lbs.
- Parachute brake with 11 resistance settings
- 7-degree incline ideal for sprinting and building strength
- 7″ Step-on height
- Low-inertia design offers true-to-life ground reaction force