Take your fitness training to the next level with the outstanding A7XI Suspension Ascent Trainer from Matrix. A natural progression from a standard cross-trainer, this machine allows you to work on an incline for greater challenge and intensity. The perfect way to tone and strengthen your entire body, the Matrix A7XI Suspension Ascent Trainer will also boost muscular endurance in the calves, hamstrings, quads, glutes and core abdominals. Regular use is also a great way to improve cardio stamina and promote natural, healthy weight loss.
- Integrated 3-speed personal fan
- WiFi enabled for use with Asset Management system
- Adjustable incline and resistance for greater workout variety
- 51-61 cm / 20-24″ adjustable stride length for increased range of motion
- 20-33 cm / 8-13” step-over height engages glutes, hamstrings and core stabilizer muscles
- Low 24 cm / 9.5″ step-on height for easy accessibility
- Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks
- Contralateral action with tapered, dual action handlebars mimics the body’s true movement and proper fit
- Ergo Form grips with integrated incline and resistance controls enhances comfort and accessibility to key functions
- Removable disk for easy serviceability
- Self-powered system provides cost-savings and freedom of placement within facility
- Display Type: 38 cm / 15″ touchscreen LCD
- Assembled Dimensions: 178 x 74 x 174cm / 70″ x 29.2″ x 68.5″
- Max User Weight: 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- Assembled Weight: 202.7 kg / 445 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review