Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle is a part of Keiser’s M Series Indoor Cycles. Keiser has been a leading name in the Indoor Cycle fitness industry with over twenty years of experience and development. The Keiser M3 implements Keiser’s patented Eddy Current Resistance; resistance created by magnetic force that is controlled by the proximity of the magnets. The indoor cycling revolution begins now…as a result of over a decade of Keiser cycle development. The hallmark of M3 Indoor bikes is its durability.
The M3 is made of corrosive resistant materials, has a non wearing resistance system, and is virtually maintenance free. The M3 is a true performance exercise cycle, with a focus on indoor cycling classes and cardiovascular conditioning. It is like no other cycle you have ever rode before; smooth ride, whisper quiet, easy to use and a host of other built in features designed with your clients, instructors, and facility in mind. The M3 also offers an optional computer that measures RPM, power output in watts, kilocalorie expenditure, heart rate (via wireless Polar monitor), trip time, gear (resistance), and trip distance. Experience a whole new way to cycle, the Keiser M3.
- V-shape frame and handlebar combo to accommodate all riders
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Quiet, low-maintenance magnetic-resistance belt-drive system
- Magnetic resistance delivers road-bike experience and ensures a smooth ride
- Lightweight and superior ease of transport
- With more than 300,000 M Series bikes sold, there’s no more proven bike worldwide
- Robust adjustment knobs require less maintenance than cam-lock
- Four-way adjustable seat