Innovative bike features, such as the aluminum frame, CarbonGlyde, magnetic braking system, FitLoc, and SprintShift make it the simplest bike to maintain. Included on the SC3 is the Stages Power meter; the most accurate, reliable, and consistent direct power meter on the market, and the EcoSCRN display console with the self-generating power source.
The Stages SC3 Indoor Bike is the only bike that has a power meter that is used and endorsed by the most prestigious indoor cycling studios as well as the world’s most elite outdoor cyclists and teams.
Stages SC3 Indoor Bike takes the guesswork out of training, both on the road and in the studio. Many elite outdoor cycling teams and individuals choose Stages Power because when using the most accurate measure of performance, they can develop and adhere much more precisely to their fitness goals.
Now your studio riders can benefit from the same precise data professionals use, and map their fitness strategies to more quickly reach their own goals.
- Stages Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt backed by Stages’ 10-year warranty
- FitLoc Adjustments – the industry’s fastest adjustment system for handlebar and seat height
- RoadBar™ handlebar puts you in a safe, comfortable position
- Stages SprintShift allows a big resistance change with a single touch
- The STAGE button allows for up to 99 sections of time (laps)
- 5:1 gear ratio with high-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted flywheel
- Resistance System – Magnetic Eddy current with the micro-adjust dial, emergency push to-stop
- Pedals – SPD & toe cage
- Maintenance – none of the lubrication, maintenance, or replacement costs of a chain or poly-v drive are required
- Rider Fit Range – 4’ 10” (147cm) to 6’ 10” (208cm)
- Includes Stages EcoSCRN Console shows Max, Average, and Ride totals for the following metrics: Kilojoules (work), Kcal (calories), Watts, RPM, Speed, Heart Rate (if wearing a strap), Time, and Distance
- Includes Stages Power meter designed and assembled in Boulder, CO. The benchmark in honest and accurate direct power measurement for indoor cycling.