Rowing is great for cardio and muscle build. Rowing, especially on a WaterRower with its precise replication of the exact dynamics of on-water rowing, is also a low impact workout that packs a punch when it comes to calorie burn. Jump on the rower to warm up, get your cardio in, keep your heart-rate up between sets. Our WaterRower Rowing Machines are functional fitness machines, designed not to be hidden away like other unsightly gym equipment, but to look at home in your living room.
Storing in an upright position no wider than a dining room chair, our rowing machines can be easily laid out for a quick indoor rowing exercise session. Unlike the mechanical feeling of fan and magnetic rowing machines, a WaterRower harnesses the power of water to provide a smooth and even resistance. Try a workout that feels and sounds just like rowing in a boat, and one that is unrivaled in replicating not only the physiological dynamics of rowing, but also the aesthetic pleasure.
- Flywheel sits in enclosed water tank to provide smooth, quiet, self-regulated resistance
- Series 4 performance monitor tracks workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, and more
- Handcrafted rowing machine with “water flywheel” that replicates actual rowing feel
- Stores upright; measures 83 x 22 x 21 inches (L x W x H) and weighs 108 pounds
- No impact and Non-Load Bearing, perfect for users with Joint concerns
- Dimensions 82.3″ L x 22.25″ W x 20″ H
- Weight 105 Lbs