Keiser’s pioneering of the Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle is engineered to match the needs of gym owners, riders and maintenance technicians alike. The Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle offers an unrivaled premium-feel ride for variety of riders found in group cycling classes, the bike also features the durability and ease of maintenance needed to ensure longevity. The Keiser M3 Cycle was designed with your clients, your instructors, and your club in mind. Experience the new way to indoor cycle. The Keiser M3 Cycle will change the way you think about indoor cycling.
The indoor cycling revolution begins now the result of over a decade of Keiser cycle development. The hallmark of the Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle is its durability. The Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle is made of corrosive resistant materials, has a resistance system that doesn’t wear, and is virtually maintenance free; requiring less work from your facility to keep it running. All of this, plus it is backed by one of the best warranties in the industry. Keiser M3 Cycle has never settled for the status quo. The new Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle is no exception. We scrutinized and quality-tested every single component, from the top of our dual-placement handles to the bottom of our rock-solid base and absolutely everything in between.
- V-shape frame and handlebar combo to accommodate all riders
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Quiet, low-maintenance magnetic-resistance belt-drive system
- Magnetic resistance delivers road-bike experience and ensures a smooth ride