This exercise bike has extra wide double sided pedals and comfortable Cybex seat designed to keep you cool on any length of ride. The monitor presents you with 21 programs under three modes, with 21 levels, to constantly challenge you and push your fitness levels further. The different bike modes allow you to target your workout. The Cybex 750r Recumbent Bike provides access to 27 programs and a 20 – 900 resistance range with 3 different modes. Adjustments can be made and monitored on the large LED multi-window display.
The Cybex 750r Recumbent Bike features contact heart rate monitoring and Polar compatibility. Riders of this bike will enjoy a satisfying workout without straining muscles or causing injury. This Cybex Bike’s front wheels make it easily transportable. Riders can stay cool and refreshed with the built-in, speed-adjustable fans and cup holder. The Cybex 750r Recumbent Bike also comes with a reading rack and accessory tray for the rider’s convenience.
- Programs: Bike Mode: Quick Start, Manual/ Constant Power: 9 programs (21 levels and Heart Rate Control/Advanced Function (Manual Isokintic Mode, Manual Constant Power Mode, YMCA Fitness Test and 9 Custom Programs)
- Display: Distance, Calories, Calories per hour, METs, Watts, rpm, Heart Rate with multi-color range indicator, Lower/ Time, Speed, Level
- Graphic display of profile via 10 × 15 LED. Upper display may scan or select between distance, calories,
- Lower display shows time, speed and level
- Resistance range: 20 to 900 watts
- Resistance type: Hybrid eddy current brake with brushless internal generator
- Power: Self-powered, optional AC adapter for full-time display
- Seat back is designed with holes for optimized ventilation
- Multi-positioned handlebars
- Dimensions: 63.5″ L x 25″ W x 49.5″ H
- Weight: 178 lbs
- User Weight Limit: 400 lbs
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review