For exercisers, the Precor EFX 885 V2 Elliptical combines the benefits of our patented CrossRamp® technology and moving handlebars for a total-body workout. The adjustable CrossRamp® technology offers ramp inclines from 10 to 35 degrees to target different muscle groups for more workout variety. And, our unique converging stride path allows the exerciser’s footpath to converge naturally – just like walking or running. The 880 line touchscreen console provides exercisers with an engaging workout through an intuitive interface. The Precor EFX 885 V2 Elliptical provides a total body training experience that has the option to be lower body only.
The ideal cardio training option for your home or gym. This is the option you get with the Precor EFX 885 V2 Elliptical with Converging CrossRamp. What this Converging CrossRamp means is that the elliptical path follows a natural running stride. Which additionally allows your feet to converge towards the midline of your body. The handlebars on this machine are moving which allows for pushing and pulling to activate your upper body as well. You can also choose to use the machine with only your lower body only by grabbing the fixed middle handles. The P82 console has easy Apple Watch connectivity, entertainment options, and virtual track options that allow for a more enjoyable workout.
- CrossRamp technology: provides 20 different settings 13-40 degree ramp incline for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- CrossRamp Technology: Automatic
- Ramp: Adjustable CrossRamp
- Ramp Angle: 13-40 degrees
- Upper Body Handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Bearings: Double polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals glide on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute user’s weight for efficiency providing an incredibly smooth feel.