The innovative and premium design of the Precor AMT 835 Open Stride Elliptical takes fitness to a whole new level with the addition of the Open Stride feature. This single piece of equipment fully engages exercisers of all fitness levels with an infinite range of stride paths to create a uniquely effective low-impact workout, making every workout a personalized experience. The Precor AMT 835 Open Stride Elliptical provides exercisers boundless cardio variety without the need to change machines. Created to complement the entire Experience Series line, the P30 console of the 835 features easy-to-use motion controls and uses a LED-based console that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users moving.
The Precor AMT 835 Open Stride Adaptive Movement Trainer is a mid-range model in Precor’s 830 Line of the Experience Series cardio machines. The Precor AMT 835 elliptical with P30 Console is a low-impact trainer offering an all-in-one design and featuring the brand new Open Stride feature. The Precor AMT 835 Open Stride Elliptical is a full-service trainer that also features Precor’s P30 Console with Motion Controls and Quick Start. The P30 console also includes over 20 electronic workout readouts, 6 built-in workout programs, an electronic keypad, a reading rack and mobile device charging USB. The display screen is also a large LED screen that is easy to read.
- Adaptive Stride Length: Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), to match the desired workout for each unique user.
- Open Stride: Open Stride is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and stride length from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm).
- Dual Action: Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.
- Stride Dial: By selecting Stride Dial from the Workout Progress Panel, users see stride length changes in real-time to determine the muscle groups being worked. By touching the Views button, users can add the Stride Dial€ž¢ to the Icon bar at the bottom of the touch screen.
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement.
- Foot Pedals: Foot pedals with toe caps enable user to optimize muscle involvement. Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Step-on Platform: Step on platform in the rear is polypropylene for durability. Platform enables the user to step onto the foot pedals while identifying how far the foot pedals may extend from the back of the machine.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: The smooth feel is optimized by using large bearings and oversized pivot shafts.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Accessories holders for water bottle, reading communication devices and portable music player.
- Covers: Side panels are easy to remove for servicing.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated