The smooth motion of the FlexStrider Trainer elliptical machine adeptly reproduces the feel of running or jogging without impact on the knees and joints. It allows you to adjust stride length on the fly and choose the low-impact, total-body workout that fits your cardio needs. The Life Fitness Discover SE FlexStrider with Discover SE trainer is easy to use and inviting for exercisers looking for a total-body, low-impact workout.
This unique category of variable-stride cross trainers has emerged to let exercisers change stride length on the fly and choose a workout that feels the most natural. The smooth motion of the FlexStrider™ makes it easy to use and inviting for exercisers looking for a total body workout.
- Durable metal finishes and plastic shrouding to protect against cleaning agents, sweat deterioration of frames and components, lowering maintenance costs
- State of the art Bio-mechanics were integral in creating an elliptical path that mimics the natural motion of the body and in turn, a very natural exercise experience
- Advanced Console Technology- console has internet connectivity, product personalization through a LFconnect app, interactive courses, video watching, and IPod®, IPhone® and Android™ smartphone integration built in
- Over-sized Pedals- assists users in adjusting foot position comfortably with no slippage of feet. Narrow spacing between pedals for minimal hip shifting which reduces lower back stress during workout
- User interface- low pedal step up height for best user ingress and egress on and off the machine with easy start up motion
- Grip Design- enhanced soft urethane shape allows user to position hands into three general workout positions; top pull, power grip and heart rate