The Cybex 771AT Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges to do the work of 3 machines in one. At the lower incline levels the “glide” is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels the motion is a “stride” (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels it’s the “climb” of a stepper or climber.
- Exercise Programs: Quick Start, Weight Loss (3), Cardio (2), Shaping (2), Strength (3), Adaptive Power, Constant Power, and Heart Rate Control.
- Languages: 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Canadian English)
- Connectivity: Made for iPod, Works with iPhone
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24 in
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack. Water bottle holder, dual utility tray, and dual speed fan
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review